Sunday 9 September 2012

Mechanical themed pictures





Mechanical

I have chosen the mechanical theme for 3D art this term. I like this theme because it can have many interesting and detailed pieces like the ones below.
The mechanical like gears on my bike. 




 I chose this image because I liked the small dome bulbs along the light.




I chose this Image because I like the vent like pattern
found on many mechanical objects.


The inside of my printer and its mechanical complexity



                             This is the inside of an alarm clock.



Mechanical scorpion by Dennis Hoppe.
I like how the artist has made a scorpian completely out of mechanical materials.





     mechanical arm by Waimun Choy

Droid by Feng Zhu


Mech Model by Jeremy Strong


Mechanical ladybird by Birdz
I like this piece because the artist has made the ladybird
look like it has been made out of scrap metal


The time machine by Melinda Rose


Mimic by Javier Alvarado I like the way the artist has given a small hint that the face is mechanical with the cracks and splits in the skin





1 comment:

  1. You have sourced some very interesting images from which to work, well done.

    Add more of your own photographs that are in focus so you are able to show how you are developing AO3 evidence through your photography.

    Please consider layout and centre text and images so it is uniform and easier to look at.

    ReplyDelete