Monday 1 October 2012

Mechanical themed pictures 2

 
 I like this mysterious but clearly mechanical themed model.


 



 Christopher Conte
I like the small but accurate detail in this piece

Andrea Petrachi
I chose this image because I liked how the artist used door hinges
and camera parts to bring this sculpture to life. 



 Shady B. Haroun

I like the way the artist has used large and heavy looking pieces of metal to match the
charateristics of a large and heavy elephant.


I like how the artist has shown lonely and sad emotion through this
mechanical sculpture
by the way it is positioned




 I like the way the texture of the tiny pieces in this tiny sculpture
make it look just like a fly with the small hairs on its legs and the
dirty looking wings and abdomen.



1 comment:

  1. You are identifying interesting aspects of the artist’s work, that have clearly influenced you as you have developed ideas.

    Please check spelling.

    ReplyDelete